9.11.07

Happy Birthday, babe!

Today is Zufri's birthday, and holy shit I forgot all about it!

My phone died (curse the damn thing. I need to get myself a new phone, pronto!) and only when I switched it on at 9.30 did I see the reminder on my phone. So I called him immediately to wish him and he sounded so cold and sort of bengkek.

I : Phone I matilah. Ni baru charge and on.
Z : Yeeee keeeee....
I : Sorry le. Marah ke?
Z : Tak marah. Kecewa jek.

Ek elehhhh...kecoh ah mamat.

But seriously, work has been taking most of my time nowadays. And yesterday was a holiday, so I sort of forgot the date.

And yesterday we were supposed to go look for our wedding rings, but I had to work. Alah, panjang lah cerita dia. But I finally went to the new Subway outlet here in KJ. Anies picked me up and we went to have supper.

Ohhh..no wonder lah dia kecewa. I spent his birthday eve with Anies sampai lupa kat dia.

Wakakaka.

So here's to you babe. HAPPY 26TH BIRTHDAY!

Nanti malam I belanja u cincin satu, OK? And dinner. Hmm.. nak makan mana eh?

p/s : Nampaknya aku harus bersedia agar dia terlupa birthday aku tahun depan. I normally see him at the stroke of midnight if not with a present, then a cake. For three years running already. Sekali fourth year lupa daa. Tu belum kawin lagik. Hehe.

2 comments:

rawsktar said...

gua sgt menarik sampai lu bole lupe zufri.hahaha.

rawsktar said...

eh..gua dah ada blog baru.gua nak buat security tapi gua tatau email lu.hahhaha.