9.11.07

All that for nothing?

As the after effect of my run (with mild back ache) on Wednesday, I'm now suffering from a severe back ache which leaves my back distorted not so much the Hunchback of Notre Dame way, but horizontally. Those who have seen me suffer this fate shall understand the pain I'm going through. So for the first time since 2 years ago, I decided to go get checked at the panel clinic nearby.

First I walked to Pejabat Kesihatan Daerah, which turns out was not a clinic at all. Waited there for about 15 minutes because the receptionist was busy gossiping with a patient (or so I thought.)Then I had to patah balik to my office because I forgot to take a form from Wendy, only to be informed that Wendy's on leave. Hah! Then I went back to the clinic, and guess what. Clinic's closed from 12:00 - 3:00, but the doctor will only be in after 5:00.

And it's only 12:30! Sigh..at the rate this day is going, I shudder to imagine what the afternoon's going to bring me.

1 comment:

rawsktar said...

babe..i miss ur writings nieh..cepatla post new entry