2.1.08

House-hunting again!

The new year started with a disappointment. I'm relieved actually, Zufri's diappointed. We went to see the house on Sunday, after Shirot's wedding. It was huge! Well in my humble opinion lah. I was quite reluctant, because the rent is RM950, but for a double storey I suppose it's cheap lah kan? I know, you must be thinking but why lah do you need a double storey house? Keluarga kecik je kecoh. Pasal, single storey houses are rented out at a minimum of RM1,000! Boleh tak? Where's the logic in that?

We were actually trying to come up with the deposit (3+1 OK! RM3,800! Gila ke nak deposit banyak-banyak?). Sekali yesterday as we passed "our" house, we noticed that the phone number's taken down and worse, some stranger was cleaning the house up! Sigh..

So back to house-hunting! I wish I could afford to just buy a house. Rent's just way too high here.

Anyway, how was your new year celebration? I was already asleep, but I woke up at 11:50, headed downstairs only to find the boys watching X-Men. Then when the fireworks started, the boys went bakar mercun pulak outside. So I got to see the fireworks on TV, but still hear the loud sounds live. Hahaha. Bongoks.

Alritey folks. Have fun!

Oh. And I love Britney's new single, Piece Of Me. Hahaha.

2 comments:

rawsktar said...

sian lu..haha..gud luck la memburu rumah..new year gua kat kg jer beb..nway, Happy New Year 2u!

Anonymous said...

actually, Im pretty sure u can afford ur own hse. the money u use for monthly rental can be used for the monthly loan payment. as for the downpayment, there are a few loans nowadays that offer 100& loan. It's very competetive thats why banks have to come up with interesting and affordable packages.

work out what's your budget (usually, monthly loan payment is approx 1/3 of ur salary) and search accordingly.

Good luck and happy new year! Wa wish from sms, tak wish balik pun eh..isk isk isk