23.10.09

Pembencian Di Hari Jumaat

Eiii serius aku membenci seorang kontraktor melayu ni yang suka sangat bercakap seperti orang cina. You know how some people sometimes adapt their way of speaking to suit the person they are speking to kan. But I’m not Chinese! Argh!

Dahlah suara sangat irritating. Lepas tu cakap macam aku ni moron. You’re the moron, lah. That’s mean, that’s mean. Apa that’s mean? That means, lah! Sheesh! Bencinya, bencinya!

Oh, I tak tau, dekat plan the calculations shows like such and such, bukan I yang measure. Oh, I tak tau, YY says its like this. Oh, biasa dah buat site measurement we follow site measurement quantities.

D-uh. Tapi apasal kau punya measurement dengan plan beza sangat, gila? Something must be wrong, either your as-built or your site measurement. Your as built drawing should reflect what’s done on site.
Yelah, saya tau.

Cheh menjawab pulak tu. Aku tumbuk karang minah ni.

My measurement can’t be wrong, pasal aku expert. Hahaha. No lah, I had a colleague check my calculation. It couldn’t be possible that my company actually hired 2 dumb asses, could it?

Never have I felt so much hate for a person I’ve never met before.

Benci.

OK.

I’m OK now.

Enjoy your weekend!

No comments: