16.2.09

17.02.2009

Tomorrow I'll be 27. Don't want to dwell on the negatives, but focus on the positive.

Zufri asked me what I wanted for my birthday and I said a sewing machine! Hahaha. Last year I chose a knitting starter pack as my birthday present. I got as far as the first line. Then I got stuck. Even Meredith Grey can't knit!

But really, I'm easy to please. I really want a new handbag actually. My current handbag I bought at Takashimaya almost 2 years back! Ackk! And it's been ages since my last hotel stay, so I said to Zufri all I want is to have a leisurely buffet breakfast at a hotel, the closest being Royale Bintang Damansara.

Zufri actually said OK. Hahaha. Yay! Semoga semua berjalan lancar.

I love February! And Aquarians! And Librans! Hehe.

p/s : I'll be on leave tomorrow. Emma's babysitter ada medical checkup.

6 comments:

rawsktar said...

i love u too riri. aku libran. hehe. aku nk wish duluuu...

happy birthday to the bestest fren aku penah ada..i lef yu beb..lama tak lepak..setiap kali lalu KJ aku rindu kat ko. uhuuhuuhu.

bila nk jmpe spanking new bf aku nie??

Inty Winty said...

I lurrrvee u too, babe. Setakat lalu je tak payah mention la wey.

Kang hang spank hang punya spanking new boyfriend ye.

Anonymous said...

happy birthday ri! apesal awak suka libran? is it me? kuikuikui

ummi mien said...

hepi besday to u,intan! may all ur wish come true...hikhikhik

Maneesa said...

pek~ happy birthday!!!!
eh mak budak nie .. bila la korang semua nk kumpul ramai ramai and bawa anak memasing bagi darling lead baby baby kecik :)

rawsktar said...

kak peachy,

kite pun libran gaks. huahua. it's bcuz of us :)