3.3.09

Tag: Your Firstborn

Nobody actually tagged me. But I just have to share, hehe. The tag goes like this..

"Here you go moms - a different kind of survey for a change - it's all about your first born! Just copy and paste it in a new note for yourself!
Let's see how much you remember!"

1. WAS YOUR FIRST PREGNANCY PLANNED?
Sort of. We planned to just wing it the first time. The following babies have to plan.

2. WERE YOU MARRIED AT THE TIME?
Of course lah :p

3. WHAT WERE YOUR REACTIONS?
Mostly deliriously happy. A little nervous.

4. WAS ABORTION AN OPTION FOR YOU?
Not at all.

5. HOW OLD WERE YOU?
26

6. HOW DID YOU FIND OUT YOU WERE PREGNANT?
My instincts told me to pee on a stick. Actually 8 of em sticks. Hehe. The first 7 were inconclusive. Very light.

7. WHO DID YOU TELL FIRST?
Zufri. Naturally.

8. DID YOU WANT TO FIND OUT THE SEX?
Yes.

9. DUE DATE?
My first EDD was 30th July. Then it changed to somewhere the end of August. 28th August if I'm not mistaken.

10. DID YOU HAVE MORNING SICKNESS?
Alhamdulillah tak ada. Everyone from my mummy to my now pregnant sister takde morning sickness. It's in the genes, I suppose.

11. WHAT DID YOU CRAVE?
First it was cheese. Then nothing. Zufri really had it easy.

12. WHO/WHAT IRRITATED YOU THE MOST?
Can't think of anything/anyone. I was a seriously happy pregnant lady

13. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CHILD SEX?
Girl

14. DID YOU WISH YOU HAD THE OPPOSITE SEX OF WHAT YOU WERE GETTING?
I've always wanted a girl, so when the doctor first told us that our baby's a boy, I was a bit disappointed, but later really wanted a boy. The following scan confirmed our baby's a girl! Yay!

15. HOW MANY POUNDS DID YOU GAIN THROUGHOUT THE PREGNANCY?
Heh heh a whopping 15 kilos!

16. DID YOU HAVE A BABY SHOWER?
No :(

17. WAS IT A SURPRISE OR DID YOU KNOW?
Not applicable!

18. DID YOU HAVE ANY COMPLICATIONS DURING YOUR PREGNANCY?
Some days I had really elevated blood pressure. So serious that I had to get my blood pressure monitored every other day.

19. WHERE DID YOU GIVE BIRTH?
Hospital Putrajaya. Lovely hospital.

20. HOW MANY HOURS WERE YOU IN LABOR?
Let's see. Around 3 hours.

21. WHO DROVE YOU TO THE HOSPITAL?
Zufri. We actually went for our weekly checkup and discovered that I was to be induced. So drove me to hospital on Tuesday, picked me up on Saturday!

22. WHO WATCHED YOU GIVE BIRTH?
Zufri, two midwives and one suspiciously calm male Indian doctor.

23. WAS IT NATURAL OR C-SECTION?
Natural

24. DID YOU TAKE MEDICINE TO EASE THE PAIN?
Epidural for me. Was contemplating to take or not to take, then the doctor informed it was free. Definitely a no brainer

27. HOW MUCH DID YOUR CHILD WEIGH?
2.92 kilos.

28. WHEN WAS YOUR CHILD ACTUALLY BORN ?
1st August 2008

30. WHAT DID YOU NAME HIM/HER?
Almas Amelia.

31. HOW OLD IS YOUR FIRST BORN TODAY?
7 months 3 days! Yay!

32. WOULD YOU DO IT AGAIN?
Definitely maybe. Not just yet.

So who do I tag?
Ujie, Marhani, Wan Rose & Mien.

No comments: