20.6.11

Happy Father's Day

Zuf doesn't really celebrate any special 'day', except for birthdays. And the only reason he celebrates birthdays nowadays is because my family is big on birthdays.

He never wished me a happy mother's day ka, happy valentine's day ka, and I have grown tired of expecting one. I'm sure he's not expecting one from me, so no pressure there, hehe.

Instead of 'worshipping' him today, he spent the day doing his fatherly duties, which I assure doesn't happen that often. He cleaned up the middle room, which has been turned into Emma and the new baby's room, and even committed himself to training Emma to sleep by herself in her room before the baby comes (which I think is quite impossible), but hey he has my support.

He doesn't read my blog anyways. So happy father's day to daddies who are reading.



No comments: